REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

LBCC Tuesday nights

Place any information related to fly fishing club activities here.

LBCC Tuesday nights

Postby rkfiske » May 9th, 2017, 6:36 am

Does LBCC still have the informal Tuesday casting hangouts at 7?
"The real truth is, convincing a fish to strike is like playing string with a cat: the exact size and color of the string is probably less important than how you wiggle it. And little cats are easier to fool than big ones." - John Gierach
rkfiske

Re: LBCC Tuesday nights

Postby Wildman » May 9th, 2017, 7:34 am

Someone should chime in but I will say that they have a wonderful facility and folks that are willing to help you take your casting to the next step. I took their beginning casting course twice (I'm kinda slow)
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby rkfiske » May 9th, 2017, 7:50 am

Yeah I've been there several times over the years. Just wondering since it's been awhile and their website hasn't been updated very recently.
"The real truth is, convincing a fish to strike is like playing string with a cat: the exact size and color of the string is probably less important than how you wiggle it. And little cats are easier to fool than big ones." - John Gierach
rkfiske

Postby stanbery » May 11th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Ask Mark Allen he will know.
Jon
2013: Days on the Water so far - 29
2014: Days on the Water so far - 28
stanbery

Return to Fly Fishing Club Information