REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

The proposal

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

The proposal

Postby fflutterffly » January 4th, 2009, 6:19 am

I am moving this back up to the top because I need to know if there is an interest for a Trip. The date will be Feb. 6, 7, 8. on the Owens River. This will be a very loosely organized trip. I will only be making group hotel reservations and maybe, if wanted reservation for dinner on Feb 7. I can also arrange drift trips with David and, if need be, trips with Beryl Rae for significant others or members of this forum for streamside if needed. Please let me know. There has been interest expressed for such a outing... now is the chance.
EVERY DAY A VICTORY, EVERY YEAR A TRIUMPH
fflutterffly

Re: The proposal

Postby Jim T » January 6th, 2009, 11:52 am

Ariel,

I can't make it as I'll be up there the weekend prior.

FYI, the Long Beach club will be up there that weekend so count on an extra 20 or so people on the water in the wild trout section.

Jim
Jim T

Re: The proposal

Postby darrin terry » January 6th, 2009, 12:08 pm

That would be cool, Ariel, but I will be there the weekend of the 23rd so I doubt I could make it over there again so soon. If something changes I will let you know.
How do you tie the fly to your hooks without killing them with the thread? I keep cutting them in half.
darrin terry

Return to General Fly Fishing