REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

You gotta love the snow.......

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

You gotta love the snow.......

Postby midger » December 28th, 2008, 10:35 pm

........it sure helps the watersheds but it also brings out all the crazy flatlanders by the droves. I guess that's the price we pay for living in a winter wonderland. Traffic is still bumper to bumper headed back down the hill on the 18/330. I've watched it since it got dark. Lots of sirens today. Sledding accidents, skiing accidents, flaring tempers, folks caught in traffic with no bathrooms in sight--not a pretty picture. Our local sandwich shop closed early as it couldn't handle all the nonpaying customers blocking their parking and using their bathrooms. Oh well. Hope all's going well for everyone else and that you are enjoying your holiday season.
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Re: You gotta love the snow.......

Postby RSetina » December 29th, 2008, 2:08 pm

Thanks midger. We're having a great holiday. Be safe over the New Year.
Rick

Other Websites
TenkaraUSA
RSetina

Re: You gotta love the snow.......

Postby Flyjunkie » December 30th, 2008, 7:04 am

"...Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Really Large Groups..."

Like when it Rains here the San Fran, just grab a Seat at a Busy Intersection and watch the "Idiots on Parade"... :P :P

Have Fun and be Safe MIKE.... 8-) 8-)
"...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Flyjunkie

Return to General Fly Fishing