REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

It's still there

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

It's still there

Postby duckdog » January 20th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Hi -my name is Mike and I am a chicken featheraholic.A while back I posted about a Whiting Silver grade Golden Badger saddle in a local fly shop.I wanted it BAAAAAD,but I fought it off. I have not been in that shop very much since then and when I have gone in I've stayed away from the area that my tormenter occupied. The other day I wandered over to that part of the shop, I figured such a thing of beauty would surely be gone--DANGIT SOME ONE BUY THAT TEMPTRESS !!
duckdog

Re: It's still there

Postby midger » January 21st, 2013, 7:15 am

:twisted: Ya know you want it. Ya know you gotta have it. Times awasting and you're a somebody, so.............. :twisted:
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Postby WanderingBlues » January 21st, 2013, 2:09 pm

Save it from, gasp, earrings.............. :dancer:
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Postby Pete » January 21st, 2013, 7:05 pm

Nobody is looking just go get it, you'll feel much better about yourself. You really don't expect a bunch of junkies to talk you out of it do you?

Pete
Pete

Return to General Fly Fishing