REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

*EVENT* Big Man's Breakfast

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

*EVENT* Big Man's Breakfast

Postby Western Coachman » May 16th, 2012, 2:40 pm

I would like to extend an invitaiton to anyone willing to help with this. I am setting up a booth for ALL THINGS FLY FISHING at this breakfast. The date is May 19, 2012 and it will be held at the Tulare International Ag Center. For more info on the breakfast, check this link out. http://www.bigmansbreakfast.com/. This is a Christian function, but all are welcome to attend. The cost? 0 to you if you are helping in the Fly Fishing Booth. You will get breakfast, hear Brian Holloway (Former Pro Bowl NE Patriots QB) speak, meet over 5000 men, win door prizes, and talk about fly fishing, do some casting demonstrations, tie some flies, talk about rod building, advertise your club, business or whatever! It would be great to have a guide come to book some trips. No product is allowed to be sold there, but it is a great opportunity to hand out membership applications, get email addys, phone numbers, and build rapport with potential customers, clients, or members. I know this is short notice. Please PM, Email, or call me with any questions you may have or if you are interested. We need people tying flies, building rods, casting, and just general BSing with people about fly fishing. So, if you aren't doing anything Saturday, please join me. Feel free to bring your Club or Business' banner, brochures, or any other literature. I will have a laptop there with fish * slide shows and Fly fishing DVD's playing.

Rob Humphrey
robhumphrey04@gmail.com
(559)331-7599
Rob Humphrey
Western Coachman

Return to General Fly Fishing