REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Fish of the Month

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: Fish of the Month

Postby stanbery » November 7th, 2008, 5:14 am

wildfly wrote:
stanbery wrote:I will play

Jon

I think rules should be set in place specifically for you :D

1. Only one spring creek fish per quarter allowed.
2. The same fish is allowed only once ever, you can't keep re-catching it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Fred and Barney and Joe love to have there picture taken!!! :P :lol: :lol: :lol: I will tell the boys(Fred, Barney and Joe) and they will not be happy!! :evil: :evil:
How about if somebody else is holding the fish and it is their PB? Will that count? :D

Jon

(EDIT)
PS Craig
Talked to Betty and she said she does no like you any more. Go figure :o :o :lol: :lol:
2013: Days on the Water so far - 29
2014: Days on the Water so far - 28
stanbery

Re: Fish of the Month

Postby Flyjunkie » November 7th, 2008, 7:19 am

Well...... You will have to allow Ocean Fish as well... They are All Natives ~ with the exception of the Introduced Stripers (making them Merely Wild fish) and the White Sea bass.. (thought they are raised to fingerlings then planted, so I doubt anyone is gonna catch a 4 inch WSB and try to claim fish of the Month with it)..

I could be coaxed into providing some flies ever soo often.. But as lately all I've been tying is Saltwater Flies.. they'll have to do....(However, tomorrow I am tying Carp flies at the Spot...)
"...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Flyjunkie

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing