REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

ultralights and featherlights

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: ultralights and featherlights

Postby castaway » March 11th, 2010, 8:58 pm

What?

I never implied you should leave. Did you get confused?

Your a total tool... maybe its time we lock this one up...

"I got a half empty bottle of Congnac... so that means its time for me to sign off" T.L.M.

Im really excited to see how long we can play "who gets the last word"

(Its so easy and fun to mess with a monkeys brain)

Dont give up yet Sasha! Your * tossing party doesnt start for an hour.
2010: Fishing days 19

The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. ~Fight Club
castaway

Postby Sasha » March 11th, 2010, 9:07 pm

castaway wrote:What?

I never implied you should leave. Did you get confused?

* are you talking about? In my post I did not write that I thought that you wanted me to leave. I wrote that it was not like I am going to leave because you don't like me. Just like I did not call you a vag I wrote that you had sand in your vag.

Reading comprehension..........
Sasha

Postby castaway » March 11th, 2010, 9:13 pm

hahaha....I knew what you meant about the vag comment, whatever... so you said I have a vag, not am a vag... whatever... I cant even believe I am having this conversation with such a low life form...

So easy to play with your head....

I still think you have the brain power of the low land gorilla...

If you only had a clue...

Sasha, YOU are now the sole member of the Low Land Gorilla fly fishing club... you can add that to your signature.

Oh.. one more thing... I need my windows cleaned... are you available?

Or maybe your monkey-clown butt does tricks for kids birthday parties?

The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. ~Fight Club
castaway

Postby Sasha » March 11th, 2010, 9:23 pm

castaway wrote:hahaha....I knew what you meant about the vag comment, whatever... so you said I have a vag, not am a vag... whatever... I cant even believe I am having this conversation with such a low life form...

So easy to play with your head....

I still think you have the brain power of the low land gorilla...

If you only had a clue...

I got the last word... nanananan :bananadance:

Oh.. one more thing.... I need my windows cleaned... are you available?

Billy did you forget to take your meds today or something?

Limited education??? I guess that is what I got from private school and in college.... yup that must be it. I am not really short so I am guess I am missing the napoleon complex reference but nice try. A god??? No not at all, but my wife and kids think highly of me. By the way billy how did your marriage work out for you? I am done here if you choose to continue I can, and will keep dishing it right back at you billy.
Sasha

Postby castaway » March 11th, 2010, 9:27 pm

haha...

Nope...

I got rid of my ex.... Couldnt deal with her (you remind me of her... about the same mental capacity)

Sasha, the term "small man" has nothing to do with your physical appearance... think my friend... think...

I could really care less what your family thinks of you... I dont think I will even go there... I mean, even though you are a gorilla, I dont think insulting others family is necessary (but for someone like you, I would assume its fair game... but thats typical for someone with the mental capacity of a second grader).

I think you should take your private school education and stick it... I guess coming from a life of privilage.... you must feel like a real failure?

I mean really... with so much opportunity... you think you would amount to something more then such an unimportant pile of monkey dung.

Oh hay Craig! hay Dr. Creek, and the rest of you divorced peeps.... I guess we suck! according to Sasha.

castaway

Postby FlyinFish » March 11th, 2010, 9:34 pm

You guys need to take this to PM at this point... get rid of what it is that is really bothering you and move on. Neither of you would be saying half of these things if you were face to face. Either find the good in each other, or agree on what you hate about each other and move on.

You're almost there. You'll now reconsider what you said. One of you will eventually be man enough to say you went too far. The other will do the same. You'll either make amends, or just apologize and agree to avoid each other. Our community is too small for us to crap all over each other. But at least you're letting it out instead of using passive aggressive hit and run * flicks.

:D
FlyinFish

Postby castaway » March 11th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Dang it.... your right.

But I was having too much fun poking the monkey with a stick.

castaway

Postby Papasequoia » March 11th, 2010, 9:46 pm

FlyinFish wrote:You guys need to take this to PM at this point... get rid of what it is that is really bothering you and move on. Neither of you would be saying half of these things if you were face to face. Either find the good in each other, or agree on what you hate about each other and move on.

You're almost there. You'll now reconsider what you said. One of you will eventually be man enough to say you went too far. The other will do the same. You'll either make amends, or just apologize and agree to avoid each other. Our community is too small for us to crap all over each other. But at least you're letting it out instead of using passive aggressive hit and run * flicks.

:D

Yeah, really guys, jeez, enough already. Let's just agree to call them pansy poles and stop all of the name calling, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously though, this is getting out of hand. You're both looking like a couple of fools at this point. Aguabruja, hopefully you'll ignore this feces-throwing contest and stick around.
Papasequoia

Postby rayfound » March 11th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Wow... that got weird. :? :? :?
rayfound

Postby Danny McB » March 11th, 2010, 9:57 pm

Craig has worked too hard for this and asked for nothing in return for you two to crap all over it with this crap........... take it to the sandbox out back.
Danny McB

Postby Pete » March 11th, 2010, 9:59 pm

Personally I think its all advertising. Call it a 0 to 000000 ultra light, feather light, or super duper light, its still a light rod that is fun to catch fish on. Kind of like Ford and Chevy. One has a step side and the other has a flare side. Whatever you call it, there is no fender inside the bed.

Besides it doesn't matter how they package a plastic rod. It just can't measure up to "God's gift to fly fishing": Bamboo.

Geez now you've done it :doh: !!!! This is serious, Craig is threatening to moderate. Besides that's why we have the Smokey Back Room. Get together and fish some blue ribbon water . Nobody can stay mad at each other when you are sharing water.

Pete
Pete

Postby Sasha » March 11th, 2010, 10:08 pm

I am sorry that I sunk down to Bills level. I will not do it again in an open forum.

To the Opening Poster: Sorry for my part in the hijacking your thread.
Sasha

Postby castaway » March 11th, 2010, 10:14 pm

I am sorry that I sunk down to Sasha's level. I will not do it again in an open forum.

Craig... could you please make clear to some people that small jabs at me will not be ignored. Like the one above.

Thanks
Bill
castaway

Postby WanderingBlues » March 12th, 2010, 8:28 am

aguabruja wrote:thanks for answering all my questions. i think i will just keep reading stuff on here instead. thank you.

I, for one, would look forward to reading reports from your neck of the woods.
Curtis
WanderingBlues

Postby Artin » March 12th, 2010, 8:33 am

Rods.... what are rods....?... :?: :?:
Whoa, so casting with my index isn't the right way to fly fish :doh: :doh: :doh:
Man, and to think I got it all wrong for the past few years....

Ok... I guess I will buy a rod and give it a try next time I go fishin'
Anyone know where I can buy one?

Artin

FlyinFish,
I like Coke.... Not Pepsi.....
Artin

PreviousNext

Return to General Fly Fishing